AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Our practice areas
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- Sidsel Hauge is recognised as one of the top 250 women in IP
- Fabian Edlund appointed President of UNION-IP
- Entering Europe’s innovation hub – AWA launches in Norway
- Twelve AWA and Pronovem attorneys selected as IP Stars by Managing IP
- Denmark and Sweden recommended firms in the Legal 500 EMEA rankings
- Top marks across Europe and Asia in Managing IP’s 2020 Trademark Rankings
Webinar, Copenhagen, 09:00 - 10:00
webinar, copenhagen 09:00 - 10:00,
3PM – 3:30PM (CEST),
Enhanced online brand protection and anti-counterfeiting measures are needed due to the current pandemic: as demand from e-commerce consumers increases, so does the market for counterfeits. Background A recent report from EUROPOL, the European Union’s law enforcement agency, provides an overview of how criminals are adapting to profit from the covid-19 pandemic. Findings include that […]