Patents, trademarks, design, copyright and domain names are the intellectual property rights AWA utilises as an IPR law expert.
From our offices across Europe and Asia, we provide clients with strategic advice and durable solutions to secure innovations, protect brands and develop solid IPR portfolios.
As industries and sectors become overcrowded, AWA helps innovators monetise on intangible assets. As markets become saturated, we help brands differentiative themselves and stand-out.
Patents, trademarks, design, copyright and domain names
- We identify the best combination of intellectual property rights to offer strong protection for our clients including patents, trademarks, IP legal, copyright, domain names and design rights.
Capturing IPR value
- AWA focuses on the long-term – building a business is a journey that requires strategy throughout the corporate cycle to protect and enforce IP rights, but to also identity and capture the value of intellectual assets. This strategy is what will support your business as it navigates evolving marketplaces.
Our practice areas
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- AWA recognised as a top tier firm in Managing IP’s patent rankings
- Sidsel Hauge and Ashley Zhao selected as Influential Women in IP
- Financial Times lists AWA as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 2020
- Anette Rasmussen appointed ECTA President
- 19 AWA attorneys recommended as the world’s leading patent professionals
- Sidsel Hauge is recognised as one of the top 250 women in IP
This interactive webinar considers the filing and post-filing data requirements for biotechnology and pharmaceutical-related inventions in China and the EU. Xiaofan Chen, Hai Liu and Helle Friis Svenstrup from AWA’s Asian and European offices explain the minimum data requirements during filing and also the criteria for supplementary data. They also consider the use of post-grant […]