Intellectual Property from IP Law Experts
From our offices across Europe and Asia, we provide clients with strategic advice and durable solutions to secure innovations, protect brands and develop solid intellectual property portfolios.
As industries and sectors become overcrowded, AWA helps innovators monetise on intangible assets. As markets become saturated, we help brands differentiative themselves and stand-out.
Patents, trademarks, IP legal, design, copyright and domain names
We identify the best combination of intellectual property rights to offer strong protection for our clients including patents, trademarks, IP legal, copyright, domain names and design rights.
Capturing IP value
AWA focuses on the long-term – building a business is a journey that requires strategy throughout the corporate cycle to protect and enforce IP rights, but to also identity and capture the value of intellectual assets. This strategy is what will support your business as it navigates evolving marketplaces.
Protecting your brands, enforcing trademarks and creating strategies aligned to your business plan and future direction.
Assisting international companies with this key global market or as destination for manufacturing activities.
A valuable tool against infringers and copycats, we work with clients to protect the visual appearance of products.
Support at every stage of your dispute, drawing on deep technical and sector-specific knowledge.
We help you navigate the crowded domain space and ensure this digital asset forms part of your IP portfolio.
We provide strategic assistance with agreements whilst understanding the worth and value of IP to your business.
Since 1897 we have worked with some of the world's greatest innovators to protect patents and use them as a commercial asset.
Manage all of your intellectual property renewals through our easy-to-use digital tool exclusively for AWA clients.
A dedicated team focusing on the strategic and commercial aspects of intellectual property.
- AWA a top tier firm in Managing IP’s trademark rankings
- AWA again takes home Scandinavian IP Firm of the Year and wins for Trademark Prosecution in Denmark at Managing IP Awards
- AWA’s Copenhagen office recognised as one of Denmark’s Best Workplaces®
- AWA, Mindified and Lund University form strategic alliance within legal tech
- AWA and AWA Asia excel in latest WTR 1000 rankings
- AWA Benelux recognised by Leaders League
Let's talk. AWA has over 350 employees across Belgium, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland offering strategic IP advice virtually or physically. There is no charge for this initial contact, so let's talk to identify your intellectual property needs and start developing the market together.
Some initial questions clients come to us with:
• How do I manage IP infringement on a global scale?
• How do we implement a brand management strategy?
• Is our trademark protected globally?
• Can domains with my brand name be registered by others?
• How does a patent stop competitors from stealing our ideas?
• How do I know if someone else has patented my innovation?
• What intellectual property rights do my competitors own?
• How can I renew an expired design, patent or trademark?
AWA’s client CellaVision has signed an agreement to acquire the exclusive rights to a patent portfolio on Fourier Ptychographic Microscopy, a novel microscopy technology from Clearbridge BioPhotonics. CellaVision is an innovative, global medical technology company that develops and sells leading systems for routine analysis of blood and other body fluids in health care services. AWA […] The post CellaVision acquires exclusive rights to novel microscopy…
- EPO releases Patent Index 2020: Applications stable despite pandemic, healthcare innovation soars and the US tops geographic origin of applications outside of Europe
- After seven years China and EU sign investment agreement
- China’s highest court awards largest ever damages in Vanillin trade secrets case