AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- AWA attorneys recognised in Managing IP's Rising Stars list
- AWA Board of Directors appoints Thor Mosaker as Group Chief Executive Officer
- Best Lawyers recognises AWA Asia
- AWA unlocks the potential of artificial intelligence to analyse patent applications with Mindified
- Dotkeeper receives the Di Gasell Award 2019
- Peter Kenamets and Joacim Lydén listed in Who’s Who Legal Sweden 2020
In an interview with IP industry publication Managing IP, Justice Huber of the German Federal Constitutional Court stated that the UK’s decision to leave the EU was of no concern to him and that, depending on the time it takes him and the other judges to deliberate, it is his intention for the Court to […]