Thomas Amann holds a M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and completed his Ph.D. within genetic engineering of therapeutic protein production platforms at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability of DTU in 2018. Thomas worked within the pharmaceutical industry prior his studies and as part of the Ph.D. and joined AWA in September 2018.
- Life sciences
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Biological Laboratory Technician, Boehringer Ingelheim, 2007 - 2010
- B.Sc., Molecular Biology, Ulm University, 2010 - 2013
- M.Sc., Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Ulm University, 2013 - 2015
- Ph.D., Design of Optimal CHO Protein N-glycosylation Profiles, DTU, 2015 - 2018