Claus Baumann Petersen
Claus Baumann Petersen is a Patent Associate within AWA Denmark. He help clients protect their ideas and inventions with offset in his background as an engineer within product developer in combination with his IP competencies.
He completed his Master's degree in Product Design & Innovation from The Technical University of Denmark in 2019, after having completed a bachelor in Product and Business Development, and has since worked within the AWA organization.
Prior to joining AWA, Claus has been part of the start-up community of Denmark, where he has helped SME's with design, prototyping and general product development.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Patent, contentious
- Patent, prosecution
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Product Development Manager (R&D), 2018
- Master's degree in Design & Innovation specializing in Agile Product Development in Traditional Organizations & Structuring of Projects in Small Entities, The Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Bachelor's degree in Product Development and Innovation, Southern University of Denmark (SDU)
- Bachelor's in Business Development Engineer, Aarhus University (AU)