Robin Berzelius has been with AWA since 2003 and works with strategic IP consulting for Swedish and international clients. He is also an experienced prosecutor of trademark and design matters before Swedish and European IP offices, and in administrative inter partes proceedings, such as oppositions. Robin frequently represents clients before Swedish courts of law in trademark, design, and copyright infringement matters, and as liaison in international disputes. In addition, he has considerable experience of negotiating and drawing up agreements as well as settlements in the field of intellectual property. Robin has been recognized for his work in international rankings.
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP Strategy
- Marketing law
- Competition law
- Litigation (TM, designs)
- Trade secrets
- Notary at the County Administrative Court in Södermanland 1998–2000
- Willquist & Partners Patentbyrå AB 2001-2003
- Upper secondary school engineering studies, specialising in production, Berzelius School, 1992
- LL.B., Uppsala University, 1997.
- LL.M., University of Hamburg, Germany, 1999.
- Studies at "Master of European Intellectual Property Law", Stockholm University.
- European Trademark and Design Attorney (representative number 45884)
- Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)