Robin Berzelius is a Partner, Attorney at Law and European Trademark and Design Attorney. He specialises in strategic IP counselling, contracts and litigation.
Robin has been with AWA since 2003 and has over 20 years of experience with intellectual property law. He represents clients before the Swedish courts in trademark, design and copyright infringement matters. He also has extensive experience in prosecuting trademark and design matters before Swedish and European IP Offices.
Robin can build and adapt IP frameworks to meet the long-term business objectives of an organisation, but also to meet the practical requirements of ongoing engineering and development work. He has considerable experience negotiating business agreements and settlements.
Robin’s clients range from start-ups up to multinational corporations. His industry experience includes automotive and luxury designer furniture manufacturers.
Robin has the unique ability to combine technical insight and business intelligence to form part of an innovation management legal team with patent consultants to handle litigation and opposition matters.
- IP transactions & licensing
- Marketing law
- Litigation (TM, designs)
- Trade secrets
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Willquist & Partners Patentbyrå AB 2001-2003
- Notary, County Administrative Court in Södermanland, 1998–2000
- Master of European Intellectual Property Law, Stockholm University, 2003
- LL.M., University of Hamburg, Germany, 1999
- LL.B., Uppsala University, 1997
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- ICC (International Chamber of Commerce), Member of the Swedish IP Law Reference Group