Ole Bokinge is a European Patent Attorney and a Swedish Patent Attorney, specialising in mechanical engineering. He has extensive experience with the technology related to machinery, construction and manufacturing.
Ole regularly conducts pre-filing investigations, drafts patent applications and engages in opposition matters. He also assists in patent infringement cases and conducts freedom-to-operate analysis for clients.
Having earned a master’s degree in intellectual property in the United States and in industrial engineering in Sweden, Ole is familiar with US, European and Swedish Patent Law.
Ole also has experience with image processing and materials technology, including wood, polymer, semiconductor materials and a range of material deposition technologies.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Litigation (patent)
- Patent, contentious
- Patent, prosecution
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Software & IT
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Project Manager, Forskarpatent i Västsverige AB, 1997-1999
- CEIPI, Diploma in European Patent Litigation, University of Strasbourg, 2011
- M.I.P., Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property, University of New Hampshire, 2000
- M.Sc., Industrial Engineering and Management, Chalmers University of Technology, 1996
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)