Medical technology, Telecommunication, Paper manufacturing, Liquid Crystals, Constructions, Electric science, Flooring. Sören works as a Key Account Manager for some of the firm's major clients, domestic as well as international, especially including IP management, IP strategy, client team management, international contacts, quality, 3rd party issues such as infringement analysis, freedom-to-operate analysis, validity issues, risk analysis, oppositions, appeals, re-examinations, etc. Since 1997, Sören has been responsible for and acted as tutor in the firm’s in-house 1-year training course in European patent law for attorneys preparing for the European Qualification Exam. He is also responsible for in-house lecturing on EPO Board of Appeal Case Law for AWA's Attorneys at law. In addition, Sören has frequent contacts with US attorneys, and has considerable knowledge of US patent practice. He has also lectured actively in the US, Japan and Denmark on various patent related topics.
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Software & IT
- Building & construction
Sören has worked as a patent attorney since 1983.
- Master's Degree in Engineering Physics from the University of Technology in Lund 1983
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorized Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- EPI (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)
- SPOF (Association of Swedish Patent Attorneys)
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- FICPI (International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys)
- LES (Licensing Executives Society)