Dominique is a European and Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney with extensive experience in trademark and design registration in Benelux, the EU and globally. He focuses on enforcing IP rights and creating IP protection strategies.
Dominique was previously a lawyer at the Brussels Bar specialising in IP matters before becoming the in-house Legal Counsel for Moulinsart, the worldwide commercial rights owner of Tintin & Snowy and the Herge Foundation.
Before joining Pronovem (Part of the AWA Group), Dominique worked as a Trademark Attorney at a major IP law firm in Brussels.
He is the co-founder, managing partner and CEO of Pronovem Marks (Part of the AWA Group).
Dominique is competent in all IP matters, including consultancy and litigation. He formulates practical and custom solutions for clients related to trademarks, designs, copyrights and domain names.
He also consults clients on strategies, management and valuation of IP rights.
Dominique is a designated expert before the courts during counterfeiting proceedings.
- Analyses & searches
- Internet law & domain names
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP Strategy
- Domain names
- Litigation (TM, designs)
- Food & beverage
- Software & IT
- Media & entertainment
- Building & construction
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Master Degree in Law, Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL), 1986
- LL.M. in Economic Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), 1988
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney
- BMM (Benelux Association for Trademark and Design Law)
- ECTA (European Communities Trademark Association)
- AIPPI Belgium (Belgian National Association for the Protection of Industrial Property)
- INTA (International Trademark Association)